The 4th annual Haunted Half Provo is one of the best courses in Utah. Dress up or come ready to get your PR! This course is beautiful. This course is fast. This course is fun!
Race Date: October 27, 2018
Start Time: Half: 8:30 a.m. 5K: 9:00 a.m. Kid’s Run: 11:30 a.m.
Start: Half: Provo Canyon, South Fork 5K: University Place (by Forever 21) Kid’s Run: University Place (by Forever 21)
Finish: University Place at The Orchards Park (Next to Forever 21)
Bus Shuttle time: TBD
Shuttle Pickup Location: University Place Orem, UT
Expo: October 26th, 2018 TBD
2017 Runner’s Guide
- Half Course
- 5k Course
- Kid's Run
- Aid Stations
- Pricing & Registration
Date: October 27th, 2018
Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
Course: Provo Canyon, South Fork to University Place (Mall)
Half Marathon Course
The Course starts up Provo Canyon!
- 0-4 miles down South Fork Canyon to Vivian Park
- 5-10 Miles down Provo Canyon along Provo River Trail
- 11-12 through Provo Riverwoods
- Finish at University Mall next to The Orchard Park
Date: October 27th, 2018
Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
Course: University Place Mall
The 5k course is a fun family race! We will be giving out best costume awards! Come dressed to impress in your awesome halloween attire/costume, for the competition is fierce!
Date: October 27, 2018
Start Time: 11:30 a.m.
Course:Starts and Finishes at The Orchard Park at University Place Mall
The Kid’s Race is 1/2 mile and is a super fun way for kids to participate in a race! This race is for kids 12 and under.
We are so excited to have your child participate in the kids run! While not required, we welcome you to run with your kids! You do not need to purchase a bib# if you are running with your child.
All participants who wish to receive a medal must be wearing a bib number.
All Participants will receive:
- High End Long sleeve shirt
- Gloves (Half Marathon only)
- Orange Jack-O-Lantern Nylon Bag
- Halloween Goodies
- Sponsor SWAG
- Finisher Medal**Finisher Medals are given to registered participants with a race bib only after finishing the race.
Date and Time:
Friday October 26th, 2018
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
All participants need to come to the expo to pick up their packet, bib number, shirt, and other goodies the day before the race. You must have a photo ID to pick up your packet. You may pick up someone else’s packet if you have a copy of their photo ID and a note signed by them.
Packets will NOT be available to pick up the morning of the race. If you are for some reason unable to pick up your packet from the expo please send us an email.
you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus times: TBD
Start: South Fork Canyon
Busing to the start of the race is required. The road to the start will be closed. So please don’t try to drive up the canyon to park or be dropped off. Police will turn you away.
- Headless Horseman (to start the race!)
A bag drop is provided at the start. Please use the bag you receive at packet pickup to put any items in that you have at the start and won’t be running with. Using the zip tie provided in your bag, attach the tear off tag on your bib to the bag. Bags will be transported down to the finish where you can retrieve it after you finish.
Huge Jack-O-Lantern Finish
Where there will be a huge party!
- Doughnuts on a string
- Bounce Houses
- Costume Contest
- Sponsor Swag
- Awesome Finisher Medals **Finisher Medals are given to registered participants with a race bib only after finishing the race.
Awards will be given to the top 3 Male and Female finishers in the Half Marathon and 5k.
Age group awards will also be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers in the following age groups:
- 14 & Under
- 70 & Over
Awards will be given for overall and age group winners.
5k Awards: 10:00a.m. Half Marathon Awards: 11:00a.m.
Trilogy awards will be handed out at the Runtastic Awards Tent after the race. If you ran your third Runtastic race and earned your trilogy medal at the Haunted Half come to the Awards tent after the race. Don’t worry about bringing verification. All we need is your name and our staff will do the rest to look up previous finishes and award you with the coveted and well earned Trilogy Medal. More Info
Aid Stations will be around miles 2, 4 ,6 ,8, 10 & 12 for the
Half Marathon and at mile 2 for the 5K.
Water, Powerade, and Portapotties will be at each
aid station. Gu will be at mile 6. Oranges at mile 8.
Parking is available at University Place Mall in Orem next to Al’s Sporting Goods and Cinemark Theatre.
575 East University Parkway Orem Ut, 84097
The Salt Lake international airport is about 47 miles (approx. 50 minutes) from University Place Mall in Orem.
The following prices are for the Half Marathon.
- $50 thru November 30th 2017
- $55 December 1st through December 31st 2017
- $60 January 1st through February 28th 2018
- $65 March 1st through April 30th 2018
- $70 May 1st through July 31st 2018
- $75 August 1st through August 31st 2018
- $80 September 1st through September 3oth 2018
- $85 October 1st through October 25th 2018
- $90 October 26th 2018 Until 6:00 pm
- NO DAY OF REGISTRATIONS
The following prices are for the 5K.
- $25 until Dec 31st 2017
- $28 January 1st through March 31st 2018
- $31 April 1st through July 31st 2018
- $34 August 1st through September 30th 2018
- $37 October 1st through October 26th 2018
- $40 October 26th 2018 Until 6:00 pm
- NO DAY OF REGISTRATIONS
The following prices are for the Kid’s Run.
- $14 Through September 30th 2018
- $16 October 1st-October 26th 2018
- $18 October 26th 2018 Until 7:00 pm
- $20 Day Of Registration (At the blue Runtastic Info Tent only)
During registration make sure to use the Facebook share option for $3 off registration
Friends & Family Discount
You will receive an automatic 15% off when you register 4 or more people at the same time
Refunds: Due to extensive logistical planning and commitments made in the race production process we have a strict no refund policy. We do however have options to change categories, transfer to another Runtastic Race or defer your entry to next years race. The Transfer Fee is $8*
TRANSFER FEE 21 DAYS BEFORE THE RACE IS $20*
TRANSFER FEE 3 DAYS BEFORE THE RACE IS $25*
*plus price difference of race.
Use the following link to update your information, change race categories or defer to another Runtastic Event.
To see our other races visit www.RuntasticEvents.com